Friday, March 29, 2013

{ C H A M P L O O - Mithra NEW RELEASE }


First Make up release for our brand, and hoping everyone likes it! as I've been on my cat ear/tail wearing self I've wanted a cute nose and just never could get something I really liked so made one and released it for the good cat people of SL!

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/C-h-a-m-p-l-o-o-Mithra/4693727

Comes with: 
❀➟ Light Nose 
❀➟ Dark nose 
❀➟ Tintable stripes 
❀➟ Full face light 
❀➟ Full face dark 
▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ ▨ 
What I'm wearing in the pic:

❀ M A K  E * U P ➟{ C H A M P L O O } - Mithra
❀ S K I N ➟ tsg Ganguro V.I.P Skin Gift
❀ E Y E S ➟ IKON Utopia Eves - Black
❀ M O U T H ➟ [PXL] OpenMouth addon
❀ H A I R ➟ Lelutka- LIVELY hair Naturals
❀ E A R S ➟ Magika Neko
❀ T A I L ➟ {Lemon Tea} Somali Neko Tail
❀ L A S H E S ➟  Mynx - . Falsies .
❀ C O L L A R ➟c( Two cats ) Ink's Neko Collar of Doom
❀ P O S E ➟ { C H A M P L O O * P O S E S } : http:// marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/121395? 

No comments:

Post a Comment